Looking for a guide to buy power tools in Malaysia? Hup Sheng Hardware is here to help. In this article, we will discuss things related to power tools, some of the most popular power tool brands and their ratings.
What is a Power Tool?
A power tool is a tool that is actuated by an additional power source and mechanism other than the solely manual labor used with hand tools. The most common types of power tools use electric motors. Internal combustion engines and compressed air are also commonly used.
Why use Power Tools?
Power tools are used in industry, in construction, in the garden, for housework tasks such as cooking, cleaning, and around the house for purposes of driving (fasteners), drilling, cutting, shaping, sanding, grinding, routing, polishing, painting, heating and more.
Power Tools Classification
Power tools are classified as either stationary or portable, where portable means hand-held. Portable power tools have obvious advantages in mobility. Stationary power tools, however, often have advantages in speed and accuracy.
Power Tools Brand
Here are a list of the most commonly used / popular power tools brand in Malaysia for your reference:
- Bosch Power Tools are engineered for excellence – meeting the highest standards in speed, precision, and robustness for great work results. Bosch offers
solid“core tool”, and every so often comes out with upgrades and updates. At times they come out with innovations, some more popular than others, but they seem to have either lost some of their fire.
- Hitachi Power Tools have some amazing 18V tools in recent years, however, Hitachi simply does not have the breadth of tools to make them a top contender compared to other power tools brand like Bosch.
- Makita Power Tools offer a broad range of product selection, fast 18V battery charging time is a standard for their products, revamped 12V Max platform and a steady stream of innovations. Makita’s cordless lines are very competitive, with a steady stream of new tools and categories to keep users reasonably happy and well-equipped.
- HiKOKI Power Tools. Hitachi Koki opened up a new chapter in October 2018 when the brand name Hitachi became HiKOKI. Pronounced “hai-
koh-key,” HiKOKI is derived from the English word “high” and the Japanese term “koki,” meaning “industrial machines.”
- Dewalt Power Tools are great tools with improved ergonomics, especially the drills and impact tools, a continually expanding 20V Max lineup, many 60V Max and 120V Max FlexVolt game-changing tools and technologies, an increasing selection of unique specialty tools, such as a brushless framing nailer and threaded rod cutter.
- Milwaukee Power Tools, especially their cordless lineups are extremely appealing. Both lineups offer all of the basics, and
a lot of specialty tools, especially trade-specific ones.
Where to buy Power Tools in Malaysia?
You can purchase power tools online at Hup Sheng Hardware, an online hardware store Malaysia. You can also visit the physical Hup Sheng Hardware Trading Co. hardware shop which is based in Selangor, Malaysia. We offer a great range of hardware products for DIY and professional. We sell high-quality power tools and machines that will save you time and increase productivity at an affordable price while maintaining our customers 100% satisfaction.