Bosch GTS10J is an extremely compact and powerful table saw.
- Included stand GTA600.
- Powerful 1800W motor with starting current limitation and overload protection for fast work progress
- Ideal to transport due to compact design and many grip areas
- Tool-free lowering of the riving knife for concealed cuts
- Self-adjustment parallel guide for precise cuts
- Cutting heights up to 79mm, cutting capacities up to 460mm to the right and 210mm to the left of the saw blade
- Safe storage of assembly tools and accessories (e.g push stick, stops, dust extraction adapter) directly on the housing.
- Dust extraction ports on the protective guard and on the back of the tool
|Table Size||642mm x 572mm|
|No Load Speed||3650rpm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||254mm|
|Saw Blade Bore||30mm|
|Incline Setting||47°L / 2°R|
|Max. Cutting Capacity on the Right||460mm|
|Max. Cutting Capacity on the Left||210mm|
|Noise / Vibration Information||The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows:
Sound pressure level 103dB(A); Sound Power Level 116dB(A).
Uncertainty K= 3dB
- 10″ Cutting Blade
- Saw Stand GTA600