Bosch GWS17-125CI is a 5″ angle grinder with maximum productivity and excellent user protection.
- High work progress due to powerful 1700-watt motor with Constant Electronic.
- Long life due to motors with direct motor cooling, overload protection and long carbon brush lifetime.
- Leading user protection due to KickBack Stop, restart protection, rotation protective guard and reducing vibrations.
- Good handling thanks to slim housing with softgrip surface for a secure grip.
- Optimised air routing and improved protection against dust.
- Vibration Control auxiliary handle with 40% vibration reduction for low-fatigue working (EN 60745).
- Smooth start and starting current limitation.
- Rotatable gear head in 90 ° increments.
- Handle left and right hand.
- Large spindle-lock for quick and easy exchange of the insertion tool.
|Rated power input||1700 W|
|No-load speed||11500 rpm|
|Grinding spindle thread||M14|
|Disc diameter||125 mm|
|Rubber sanding plate, diameter||125 mm|
|Wire cup brush, diameter||75 mm|
|Dimensions (L x H)||311mm x 103mm|
|Weight without cable||2.4 kg|
- Backing flange
- Locking nut
- Two hole spanner