Dewalt D25733K is a 2 modes concrete rotary hammer with 1600W motor.
- In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch® system, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch® System is engaged.
- Protects user from the effects of vibration, including numbness and tingling in the hands, allowing them to get work done more quickly without fatigue.
- Tool maintains speed under heavy loads, including in higher PSI concrete, allowing the user to get the job done faster.
- Offers users more control by adjusting speed of drilling or chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material they are working with.
- Gives users the ability to drill and demolish concrete in one tool, saving them money by not needing to buy and maintain 2 tools.
- Connect the tool to the DEWALT Tool Connect app for tracking and inventory management.
- Service brush light near the handle notifies the user when it’s time to take the tool in for service.
|No Load Speed||177~355rpm|
|Drilling Capacity in Concrete||24~42mm|
|Dimensions (L x H)||544mm x 292mm|
- PVC Case