Dewalt DWS780 is a double bevel slide miter saw with 12″ blade diameter.
- Integrated CUTLINE™ Blade Positioning System provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility.
- Powerful 1675watts, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability.
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated.
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2 in. nested and base molding up to 6-3/4 in. vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°.
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy.
- Miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing increased capacity.
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy.
- Compact, lightweight design allows for easy transport and storage.
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles.
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw.
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity.
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimise durability and cutting accuracy.
|No Load Speed||1900-3800rpm|
|Miter Capacity||Right 60°/Left 50°|
|Max. Cutting Capacity 90°/90°||W x H:303mm x 110mm/345mm x 76mm|
|Max. Cutting Capacity 45°/90°||W x H:268mm x 63mm/345mm x 44mm|
|Max. Cutting Capacity 90°/45°||W x H:211mm x 112mm/244mm x 76mm|
|Max. Cutting Capacity 45°/45°||W x H:212mm x 76mm|
|Dax. Cutting Depth||170mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||770mm x 510mm x 396mm|
- 12″ wood cutting blade
- Dust bag
- Blade wrench
- Vertical material clamp