Model: ENGA EA40/13
ENGA EA40/13 is an end suction centrifugal water pump. It can be assembled either with electric motor or diesel engine.
- The design allows the complete rotating element to be removed for servicing without disconnecting pipework.
- On re-assembly of pump coupling re-alignment problems are completely eliminated.
- Heavy duty shaft and statically balance impeller benefits.
Materials of Construction
- Casing: Cast Iron & Ductile Iron Standard
- Impeller: Bronze
- Shaft: AISI420 Standard
- Shaft Seal: Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: -10°C to 105°C
- Operating Pressure: 10 Bar
|Size Discharge (Inlet x Outlet)||2½”x1½”|
|Best Efficient Performance @1450rpm||330L/min @ 5.5meter Head|
|Best Efficient Performance @ 2900rpm||600L/min @ 24meter Head|
|Recommend Power to Support Pump @ 1450rpm||0.7HP Motor|
|Recommend Power to Support Pump @ 2900rpm||5HP Motor|
|Bearing Housing Required||25mm|
|Pump Dimensions (L x W x H)||440mm x 210mm x 252mm|