Model: ENGA EA65/16
ENGA EA65/16 is an end suction centrifugal water pump. It can be assembled either with electric motor or diesel engine.
- The design allows the complete rotating element to be removed for servicing without disconnecting pipework.
- On re-assembly of pump coupling re-alignment problems are completely eliminated.
- Heavy duty shaft and statically balance impeller benefits.
Materials of Construction
- Casing: Cast Iron & Ductile Iron Standard
- Impeller: Bronze
- Shaft: AISI420 Standard
- Shaft Seal: Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: -10°C to 105°C
- Operating Pressure: 10 Bar
|Size Discharge (Inlet x Outlet)||3″x2½”|
|Best Efficient Performance @1450rpm||1080L/min @ 8meter Head|
|Best Efficient Performance @ 2900rpm||2100L/min @ 32meter Head|
|Recommend Power to Support Pump @ 1450rpm||3HP Motor|
|Recommend Power to Support Pump @ 2900rpm||20HP Motor|
|Bearing Housing Required||25mm|
|Pump Dimensions (L x W x H)||460mm x 280mm x 360mm|