Gison GP893H (made in Taiwan) is an pneumatic chipping hammer.
- Plate valve delivers powerful blows with excellent control.
- Cast steel handle withstands rugged use.
- Heat treated cylinder and piston (both material are SAE 8620) resist wear.
- Spline locking device prevents loosening of handle/cylinder.
- Grooved barrel for use with retainers.
- Plated piston for reduced wear and extended life.
- CHIPPING HAMMERS are designed for rugged use in foundries, shipyards, refineries, fabrications shops and construction applications.
- Available in 1″ Thru 4″ stroke versions to offer the power levels necessary for a variety of uses from light and medium chipping and trimming through heavy cutting。
|Size of Chisel||14.5mm|
|Stroke Speed||2300 bpm|
|Net Weight||7.0 kg|
|Sound Pressure||100 dBA|
|Air Pressure||90 psi|