Gison GP950 (made in Taiwan) is an air impact screwdriver.
- The impact-type screw driver is higher in torque and faster in speed for heavy duty fastening jobs.
- 1/4″ hex female quick change chuck and simple construction for minimal maintenance.
- Pistol-grip with forward and reverse switch on side.
- Aluminium housing with noise-reducing rear exhaust.
- 10,000 r.p.m. free speed.
- Small body, light weight and high torque for wide range use.
- With impulse clutch, torque rises smoothly, easy to operate.
- With quick chuck, very simple to change the bit.
- Two Hammer Impact Mechanism,Reversible.
- Wood screws,
- Wall boards
- Setting aluminium windows and doors
- Assembly line work
- For carpenters use, setting slabs of automobiles and other kinds of setting use.
|Screw Size Capacity||6.0 ~ 8.0 mm|
|Hexagon Shank Size||1/4″|
|Free Speed||10000 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||135 ft.lb (183 Nm)|
|Net Weight||0.95 kg|
|Air Consupmtion||0.42 m3/min|
|Hose Size||6.5 mm|
|Sound Pressure||88 dBA|
|Air Pressure||90 psi|