Gison GPW7 (made in Taiwan) is a 4″ air wet sander and polisher.
- Low vibrate and noise with excellent performance.
- Gravity casting housing carries long duration of tool.
- 3-section-shifting knob enables user to adjust frequency of air for reducing free speed.<br/>Section 1. 700 rpm, <0.1HP<br/>Section 2. 3800 rpm, 0.25 HP<br/>Section 3. 4500 rpm, 0.43 HP
- Centre water feed function reduces dust, and improves environment protection.
- Water valve can be adjusted for variable water-flow.
- Includes a reversible side handle.
- Rubber sleeve keeps hands from getting cold.
- Both 3″ and 4″ pads are available.
- Lightweight (3 lbs) and compact-able design are also suitable for single-hand operation.
- Don’t use polishing pads bigger than 100 mm (4″). The 125 mm (5″) is easy to cause damage to the tool.
- The GISON GPW-7 pneumatic wet polishing tool is designed for continuous production applications and improved safety. Cast from aircraft aluminium. The watertight sealed bearings provide long life and smooth rotational speeds. The water and air controls are simple to use and conveniently located.
- GPW-7 Wet Air Sander / Wet Air Polisher has a front exhaust port, which allows the user to dry the edge with the tool and inspect their work as they go. Economical and reliable, this tool is a great value. Made in Taiwan.
- GPW-7 Wet Air Sander / Wet Air Polisher is suitable for sanding / polishing of granite, marble, porcelain and engineered stone, other types of stones and glass fiber (fiberglass). The tool is a powerful, reliable air tool ideally suited for continuous wet polishing in stone industry, and is safer when used wet !
|Features||Side Exhaust, On-Off Switch|
|Net Weight||1.17 kg|
|Air Consumption||0.46 m3/min|
|Hose Size||8 mm|
|Sound Pressure||84 dBA|
|Air Pressure||90 psi|