HCP 80AFE43.7 (made in Taiwan) is a submersible pump for sewage water.
- 3 phase
- International standard design : cable, auto-cut, dry-motor, silicon carbide mechanical seal, high grade cast iron offering highest quality and performance.
- P/U/E multiple impeller designs to handle sewage solids and/or fibrous substances.
- Superior abrasion resistant mechanical seal manufactured with silicon carbide to ensure the best seal effect.
- Oil lip seal mounted outside of seal chamber stops solids gathering around seal faces.
- Full range offering low to high head and flow capabilities, with compact and easy installation.
- Available with Guide Rail System, which allows automatic remote connection and disconnection without entering the pit.
- Drainage of waste water from the attenuation tank, purifying tank and sewage tank in water treatment plant.
- Drainage of waste water containing fibrous additives from leather factory, dyeing factory and food processing factory.
- Sewage management, accumulated water, septic tank, stock farm.
|Power||5 HP (3700 watts)|
|Efficient / Maximum Head||11 / 18.5 meters|
|Efficient / Maximum Flow Rate||800 / 1600 L/min|