HCP FN33P (made in Taiwan) is a submersible pump for sewage water.
- 1 phase
- Without auto float switch
- A precision manufactured motor is achieved by utilising the highest standard of quality control.
- All rotors adopt heat treatment methods for drive shaft assembling.
- Stator winding impregnated with varnish that is heat dried in an industrial oven.
- Standard accessories include : cable with an epoxy resin sealed water resistant cable base, Auto-cut thermal motor protector, dual mechanical seals and lip seal design.
- Drainage of sewage from the building basements, hotel industry, and waste water from factories
- Drainage of sewage from industrial process factories
- Emptying of septic tanks, cesspits and sewage pump stations.
- Pumping surface and drainage water from garages and sprinkler systems.
|Power||3 HP (2200 watts)|
|Efficient / Maximum Head||12.5 / 18 meters|
|Efficient / Maximum Flow Rate||600 / 1050 L/min|