HCP L300A (made in Taiwan) is large volume submersible dewatering pump.
- 3 phase
- Large flow capacities achieved with almost no vibration or noise by use of Axial & Mix Flow design.
- Robust construction and compact design with a dry motor, double mechanical seal and impeller flow guide vane for high efficiency.
- Easy handling, energy saving and low maintenance.
- High efficiency motor directly connects to impeller to achieve best energy savings.
- Pump manufactured with heavy duty housing, cable leads are isolated by hardened epoxy for water proofing, double mechanical seal.
- Achieved IP68 (highest submersible water resistant protection rating), keeps pumps dust free and water proof to provide extended pump life and performance.
- Shaft and impeller are precisely balanced for quiet and long life performance
- 3D computerised design of impeller and vanes conductive design provide highest pump efficiency and stability.
- Casted ALBC3 material (Aluminium Bronze) impeller, it has a great abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Aquiculture water pumping and drainage for large volume water applications.
- Water supply for landscape, water features, cooling in the power plant or drainage for industrial.
- Water extracting from rivers, lakes and reservoirs.
- Flood control or used for large volume dewatering.
- Others : Extraction of water from dock and river.
Limits Of Use
- Liquid Temperature: 0~40°C
- Submersion Depth: 30m (100ft)
|Power||15 HP (11000 watts)|
|Efficient / Maximum Head||4.5 / 9 meters|
|Efficient / Maximum Flow Rate||7000 / 8000 L/min|