The DMS240 is a complete core drilling system for a wide variety of drilling applications. The stand is tilt-able, and features a convenient carry handle.
- Electronic overload protection helps prevent overheating and extends product life.
- Supplied with wheels, for easier transportation.
- Two-speed carriage gear box lets you choose crank speed for optimal performance, depending on application.
- The integrated vacuum base means setup is fast and easy, with no need for anchoring or clamping.
- The drill stand is tilt-able and the back support has a rigid locking system, for reliable and stable angle drilling.
- The baseplate can also be used as a vacuum plate.
- Angle drilling
- Channels, pipes and cables
- Stitch drilling
- Water evacuation
|Input Power||2400 W|
|Spindle Speed Full Load||1st : 185 rpm
2nd: 455 rpm
|Rated Output||1500 W|
|Rated Current||9 / 20A|
|Maximum Drilling Bit Diameter||250 mm|
|Travel Length||6858 mm|
|Column Height||1000 mm|
|Total Weight||24 kg|
|Sound Level||106 dB(A)|
|Sound Pressure||99 dB(A)|
- Tilt-able stand
- Diamond core bit is NOT included.