Husqvarna TF544 is a power tiller with diesel engine.
- A very robust and powerful tiller for customers who value long-lasting durability and high efficiency.
- Reliable and easy-starting diesel-power Husqvarna engine with oil bath air filter for longest service-life.
- An absolute requirement for engines used in dry and dusty environments.
- TF 544 has a fully sealed transmission for usage in wet cultures and operates with a direct clutch; two speeds forward and one reverse.
- The handlebar is adjustable, both horizontally and vertically, for comfortable use.
- Removable transport wheels are standard and allow use of many accessories, such as ploughs and ditching blades.
- The AUX PTO makes the machine extremely versatile as it gives you the option to connect a number of useful accessories to be powered by this multi-purpose machine.
|Engine Name||Husqvarna Diesel Engine|
|Net Power At Preset rpm Energy||6.6kW|
|Rotational Speed||145rpm max|
|Rotational Speed||62rpm min|
|Fuel Tank Volume||4.6L|
|Engine Oil Capacity||1.6L|
|Transmission Type||Direct Clutch|
|Transmission Steps Forward||2|
|Transmission Steps Reverse||1|
|Number of Tines||10|