Model: MKP3PG184 (198095-6)
Makita MKP3PG184 power source kit included
- Lithium battery BL1860B x 4pc
- Two Port Fast Charger DC18RD x 1pc
Features of Lithium Ion Battery BL1860B
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Provides up to 2X more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- Reaches full charge in 55 minutes or less
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
Features of Two Port Fast Charger DC18RD
- The Makita DC18RD dual port charger is capable of charging two Makita 18V batteries at the same time.
- The charging time is the same as the single port charger DC18RC.
- Also features a USB Port for charging mobile phone, tablets, etc. This USB port provides 15A output.
- A built-in CPU – gathers information from the battery’s memory chip to determine optimum charging methods while a forced air cooling fan cools the battery to minimise charging time.
- With an audible sound alert to indicate full charge and an LED Charging Display.
- 5x Lower self-discharge keeps battery cells active and ready for use, even after long periods of storage
- Charging at any time will have no effect on the battery
- Built-in shock absorbing features protect the battery
- Sixteen (16) firm holding contact terminals reduce the risk of power loss/fluctuation in high vibration work environments
- Battery’s built-in Memory Chip communicates with the charger to maximise battery life using 3 Active Controls (Current, Voltage & Thermal)