Model: MS3 (Made in Japan)
Masada MS3 3ton hydraulic bottle jack.
- Rigidly adhering to traditional manufacturing standards, Masada jacks boast high quality.
- Of welded construction throughout, Masada hydraulic jacks are light and durable.
- Masada’s unique base forging method increases resistance to high pressure and gives a degree of durability and performance not found in any other comparable products.
- All models work both in vertical and horizontal positions.
- All models have common release stem and valve assemblies. Many other parts are also interchangeable from model to model.
- The MHB series can be used as low models, extremely useful for buses fitted with air suspension.
|Working Load Limit||3000kg|
|Extension Screw Height||60mm|
|Base Area||142mm x 95mm|