OSIP B-JET150 is a self priming water pump with twin impeller. It has the capability to lift clear water even if mixed with air.
- 1 phase
- Self-priming electric pump.
- This term means the capability to lift clear water even if mixed with air.
MAXIMUM SUCTION DEPTH
- The maximum suction depth for this pump is approx 9 metres / 29 ft (this value may vary according to altitude and temperature).
- Domestic use, small irrigations (i.e. gardening) and water distribution.
- This pump is usually equipped with a pressure tank or an electronic flow switch (see electronic booster sets AQUA-TEC) to use it in the automatic way.
MAX OPERATING TEMPERATURES:
- 35 °C / 95 °F (water), 40 °C / 104 °F (environment).
- Pump body: Cast Iron
- Motor bracket: Cast Iron
- Impeller: Noryl (on request: brass)
- Diffuser: Noryl
- Mechanical seals: ceramic steatite / carbon graphite
- Insulation class: F
- Protection class: IPX4
|Size Inlet x Discharge||1½”x1”|
|Power||1.5HP, 1120W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||10 – 80 L/min|
|Head||62 ~ 20 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 9 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +35°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||566mm x 205mm x 228mm|