OSIP JET100 is a self priming water pump. This term indicates the ability to pump clean water even mixed with air.
- 1 phase
- This term indicates the ability to pump clean water even mixed with air.
MAX SUCTION DEPTH
- The maximum suction depth is about 9 meters (variable value according to altitude and temperature).
- Domestic use, small irrigations (eg gardens) and water distribution in general.
- It is customary to couple this pump to a pressure tank or to install an electronically controlled flow switch (see Electronic Groups – Jet Tec) to use the machine automatically.
MAX TEMPERATURE OF USE
- 35 ° C (water), 40 ° C (ambient).
- Pump body: Cast iron
- Motor support: Aluminum
- Impeller: Noryl
- Diffuser: PBT
- Mechanical seals : alumina / carbon graphite
- Insulation class: F
- Protection class: IPX4
|Size Inlet x Discharge||1”x1”|
|Power||1HP, 750W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||6 – 61 L/min|
|Head||42 ~ 6 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 9 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +35°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||407mm x 200mm x 203mm|