OSIP MCX100 is a multistage centrifugal pump. It has the advantage of developing an excellent efficiency with quite modest consumption. Reliable, practical and silent.
- 1 phase
MAXIMUM SUCTION DEPTH
- The maximum suction depth is approximately 7 meters (variable value according to altitude and temperature).
- Ideal for increasing the pressure in domestic water systems and excellent for irrigating vegetable gardens and gardens. It is customary to couple this pump to a pressure tank or to install an electronically controlled flow switch (see electronic units – Multi Tec) to use the machine automatically.
MAX TEMPERATURE OF USE
- 35 ° C (water), 40 ° C (ambient).
- Pump body: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Motor support: Aluminum
- Impeller: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Mechanical seals : steatite ceramic / metallized carbon
- Insulation class: F
- Protection class: IPX4
|Size Inlet x Discharge||1” x 1”|
|Power||1HP, 750W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||18 – 110 L/min|
|Head||42 ~ 10 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 7 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +35°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||370mm x 162mm x 180mm|