OSIP ZF300-3 is a twin impeller high head centrifugal water pump against a high flow rate.
- 3 phase
- Twin impeller centrifugal pump.
- This pump guarantees a high water flow rate and a high head.
MAX SUCTION DEPT
- The maximum suction depth is approximately 8 meters (variable value according to altitude and temperature).
- This type of pump is suitable for various applications in the domestic, industrial and agricultural sectors. It is excellent for distribution systems and pressure increase etc. and for sprinkler irrigations.
MAX TEMPERATURE OF USE
- 35 ° C (water), 40 ° C (ambient).
- Pump body: Cast iron
- Motor support: Cast iron
- Impeller: Noryl
- Mechanical seals : ceramic steatite / carbon graphite
- Insulation class: F
- Protection class: IPX4
|Size Inlet x Discharge||1½”x1½”|
|Power||3HP, 2250W / Three phase|
|Flow Rate||20 ~ 244 L/min|
|Head||50 ~ 9 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 8 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +35°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||400mm x 205mm x 233mm|