Pedrollo 3CPm80 is a multi-stage centrifugal pump.
Single phase, 240V.
- Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- As a result of their quietness, these pumps are widely used in domestic applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small and medium sized pressure sets, and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments, etc.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: domestic, civil
- Applications: water supply systems, pressure systems, irrigation pumps
- typology: surface
- Family: horizontal multistage pumps
- Flow rate up to 130 l/min (7,8 m³/h)
- Head up to 52 m
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +40 °C
- Ambient Temperature to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Max. working pressure 6 bar
- Continuous service S1
|Size Discharge||1″ x 1″|
|Power||450 W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||5 ~ 80 L/min|
|Head||38 ~ 5 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 7 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||338mm x 158mm x 172mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box