Model: 3CRm80X (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo 3CRm80X is a multistage centrifugal pump with NORYL (plastic) impeller.
- Single phase, 240V.
- Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- As a result of their quietness, these pumps are widely used in domestic applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small and medium sized pressure sets, and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments, etc.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: domestic, civil
- Applications: water supply systems, pressure systems, irrigation pumps
- typology: surface
- Family: horizontal multistage pumps
- Flow rate up to 130 l/min (7,8 m³/h)
- Head up to 67 m
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +40 °C
- Ambient Temperature to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Max. working pressure 7 bar
- Continuous service S1
|Size Discharge||1″ x 1″|
|Power||450 W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||5 ~ 80 L/min|
|Head||38 ~ 5 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 7 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||367mm x 182mm x 182mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box
There are no reviews yet.