Model: 4BLOCKm2/9 (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo 4BLOCKm4/13 is a 4″ monoblock submersible pump.
Single phase, 240V.
- They are recommended for pumping clean water with a sand content of no more than 150 g / m³ .
- Due to their high efficiency and reliability, they are suitable for use in the domestic, civil and industrial fields.
- Also applicable for water distribution in combination with autoclaves, for irrigation, for washing systems, for raising pressure for fire-fighting systems, etc.
- Ready to install, stainless steel monoblock submersible pump.
- Pump is complete with built in capacitor and thermal overload protector for motor.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: domestic, civil, industrial
- Uses: irrigation, water supply, fire prevention systems, pressurisation systems
- Type: submerged
- Family: submerged 4 “
- Flow rate up to 200 l / min (12.0 m³ / h)
- Head up to 116 m
- Liquid temperature up to +35 ° C
- Maximum sand content 150 g / m³
- Depth of use up to 60 m below the water level
- Operation: Vertical & Horizontal
- Starts / hour: 20 at regular intervals
- continuous service S1
|Power||550 W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||10 ~ 60 L/min|
|Head||67.5 ~ 26.6 meters|
|Immersion Limit||Max. 60 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +35°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +35°C|
|Dimensions (Ø x H )||98mm x 657mm|
- 3m power cable