Model: 4SR4m/18P (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo submerged pump (borehole) pumping clean water with a sand content of no more than 150g/m³.
Single phase, 240V.
**Included Capacitor 60UF 450V.
- They are recommended for pumping clean water with a sand content of no more than 150 g / m³ .
- Due to their high efficiency and reliability, they are suitable for use in the domestic, civil and industrial fields.
- Also applicable for water distribution in combination with autoclaves, for irrigation, for washing systems, for raising pressure for fire-fighting systems, etc.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: domestic, civil, industrial
- Uses: irrigation, water supply, fire prevention systems, pressurization systems
- Type: submerged
- Family: submerged 4 “
- Flow rate up to 340 l / min (20.4 m³ / h)
- Head up to 506 m
- Liquid temperature up to +35 ° C
- Maximum sand content 150 g / m³
- Depth of use up to 100 m below the water level
b) horizontally with the following limits:
4SR1 – 4SR1.5 – 4SR2 – 4SR4 up to 27 stages
4SR6 – 4SR8 – 4SR10 – 4SR12 – 4SR15 up to 17 stages
- Starts / hour: 20 at regular intervals
- minimum engine cooling flow 8 cm / s
- continuous service S1
|Power||1500 W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||20 ~ 100 L/min|
|Head||112 ~ 45 meters|
|Immersion Limit||Max. 100 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +35°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +35°C|
|Dimensions (Ø x H )||98mm x 1017mm|
- Capacitor 60UF 450V.
- 2m power cable
There are no reviews yet.