Model: 4SRm8/13F (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo 4SRm8/13F is a submerged pump (borehole) with patented floating impellers which allows the pumping of water with a sand content of up to 200 gm/m3.
- 1 phase
- 4″ submersible pumps suitable for pumping clean water for many applications such as domestic supply, irrigation for greenhouses, farms and water systems for communities and pressurisation.
- The hydraulic components, coupled to a high performance electric motor, make the 4SR pump extremely efficient in 4″category.
- Economic savings on the use of water thanks to the high efficiency and the consequent reduced electricity consumption.
- The construction with floating impellers allows the pumping of water with a sand content of up to 200 gm/m3 . Installation is possible in the vertical and horizontal position.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: domestic, civil, industrial
- Uses: irrigation, water supply, fire prevention systems, pressure systems
- Type: submerged
- Family: submerged 4 “
- Flow rate up to 340 l / min (20.4 m³ / h)
- Head up to 506 m
- Liquid temperature up to +35 ° C
- Maximum sand content 200 g / m³
- Depth of use up to 100 m below the water level
b) horizontally with the following limits:
4SR1 – 4SR1.5 – 4SR2 – 4SR4 up to 23 stages
4SR6 – 4SR8 up to 17 stages
- Starts / hour: 20 at regular intervals
- minimum engine cooling flow 8 cm / s
- continuous service S1
|Power||2200 W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||40 ~ 200 L/min|
|Head||87 ~ 26.5 meters|
|Immersion Limit||Max. 100 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +35°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +35°C|
|Dimensions (Ø x H )||98mm x 1000mm|
- 2m power cable