Model: BCm15/50ST (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo submersible pump with double channel stainless steel impeller.
Single phase, 240V.
- BC-ST submersible pumps in stainless steel are recommended for draining dirty and filthy water in domestic, civil and industrial applications.
- They come equipped with a DOUBLE-CHANNEL impeller and are capable of pumping liquids containing short fibred suspended solids up to Ø 50 mm.
- They are ideal for pumping sewage, waste water, surface water and water mixed with mud in locations such as blocks of flats and detached houses.
- These pumps distinguish themselves for their reliability, which can be best appreciated under automatic operating conditions in fixed installations.
- Liquid type: sewage water
- Uses: domestic, civil, industrial
- Applications: drainage, dirty water – slightly solid particles, emptying tanks
- typology: submersible
- Family: submersible pumps
- Flow rate up to 750 l/min (45,0 m³/h)
- Head up to 15 m
- Temperature of the liquid to +40 °C
- 5 m maximum immersion depth
- Passage of suspended solids up to Ø 50 mm
- Minimum immersion depth for continuous service: 300 mm
|Power||1100 W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||50 ~ 750 L/min|
|Head||14 ~ 2 meters|
|Immersion Limit||Max. 5 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions Ø x H||197mm x 445mm|
- With float switch
- 10m cable