Model: CP200 (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo centrifugal pump with low/medium flow rate but high head.
Three Phase, 415V
- Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- Widely used in domestic and civil applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small and medium sized pressure sets, for transferring liquids and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: domestic, civil
- typology: surface
- Family: centrifugal
- water supply systems
- air conditioning systems
- pressure systems
- cooling systems
- irrigation pumps
- liquids transfer
- Flow rate up to 160 l/min (9,6 m³/h)
- Head up to 56 m
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +90 °C
- Ambient Temperature to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Max. working pressure:
a) 6 bar for CP 100-130-132-150-158
b) 10 bar for CP 170-190-200
- Continuous service S1
|Size Discharge||1-1/4″ x 1″|
|Power||2200 W / Three phase|
|Flow Rate||30 ~ 150 L/min|
|Head||55 ~ 36 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 7 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +90°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||384mm x 242mm x 290mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box
There are no reviews yet.