Model: DG PED3 (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo DG PED3 is a multistage self-priming pump with automatic pressurisation system and inverter. Design for single apartment or small house.
- Single phase, 240V.
- DG PED is an automatic pressurisation system with inverter which integrates: a high efficiency self-priming pump; an expansion vessel; pressure and flow rate sensors; a non-return valve.
- DG PED is a compact, autonomous, quiet and high performance pumping system.
- A sophisticated electronically controlled inverter, at the heart of the system, in an intuitive way:
a) maintains the pressure of the installation constant by regulating the speed of the pump in accordance with the required flow rate;
b) controls the hydraulic and electric operating parameters and protects the pump from anomalies;
c) can be equipped with an expansion card that makes it possible to work in parallel with other inverters in the pumping groups by managing input and output signals;
d) it adapts to every type of pressurisation system, including existing ones;
e) it limits the starting and operating currents in order to provide a greater saving of energy.
- Manometric suction lift up to 8 m
- Liquid temperature between -0°C and +40°C
- Ambient temperature up to +40°C
- Max. working pressure 10bar
- Continuous service S1
- Clean water only
- Supply voltage ~ 230 V ± 10%
- Insulation: class F
- Max absorbed current: 7.5 A DG PED 3 – 10.5 A DG PED 5
- P1 Maximum absorbed power: 1.0 kW DG PED 3 – 1.5 kW DG PED 5
- Protection IP X4
- Factory set point 3 Bar
- All in one with main components included:
a) Multistage self-priming pump
b) Expansion vessel
c) Non-return valve
d) Intuitive control panel
- Low noise
- Constant pressure
- Easy to use and assemble
|Size Discharge||1″ x 1″|
|Flow Rate||5 ~ 80L/min|
|Delivery Head||55 ~ 10m|
|Minimum Set Point||1.0 Bar|
|Minimum Set Point||35 ~ 80 L/min|
|Standard Set Point||3 Bar|
|Standard Set Point||5 ~ 58 L/min|
|Maximum Set Point||5.5 Bar|
|Maximum Set Point||5 ~ 30L/min|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||390mm x 274mm x 390mm|