Model: HF50B (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo centrifugal pump with high flow rate but low/medium head.
Three phase, 415V
- Suitable for use in civil and agricultural applications.
- The high efficiency and continuous duty capabilities makes these pumps ideal for use in activities such as flood and spray irrigation, drawing water from lakes, rivers and wells, or for any number of different industrial applications where the characteristics of high flow rates and mid to low head are required.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Pumped liquid: clean water
Use: civil, agricultural
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +90 °C
- Ambient temperature up to +40 °C
- Max. working pressure:
(a) 6 bar for HF 5-50-51
(b) 10 bar for HF 5M-60-70
- Continuous service S1
|Size Discharge||1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″|
|Power||370 W / Three phase|
|Flow Rate||50 ~ 300 L/min|
|Head||8.5 ~ 2.8 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 7 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +90°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||276mm x 165mm x 200mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box
There are no reviews yet.