Model: HFm4 (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo centrifugal pump with high flow rate but low/medium head.
Single phase, 240V
- The high efficiency and continuous duty capabilities makes these pumps ideal for use in activities such as flood and spray irrigation, drawing water from lakes, rivers and wells, or for any number of different industrial applications where the characteristics of high flow rates and mid to low head are required.
- Suitable for use in civil and agricultural applications.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: civil, agriculture
- Applications: water supply systems, cooling systems, irrigation pumps, liquids transfer
- typology: surface
- Family: centrifugal
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +90 °C
- Ambient Temperature to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
Max. Working Pressure
- 6 bar for HF 4
- 10 bar for HF 6-8-20-30
- Continuous service S1
|Size Discharge||2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″|
|Power||750 W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||200 ~ 800 L/min|
|Head||9.3 ~ 3 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 7 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +90°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||317mm x 198mm x 240mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box
There are no reviews yet.