Model: JSWm2A (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo self priming water pump. It is suitable to use in cases where air is present.
Single phase, 240V
- Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- The self-priming JSW pumps are designed to pump water even in cases where air is present.
- As a result of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, they are recommended for use in domestic applications such as the distribution of water in
combination with small or medium sized pressure sets, and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments, etc.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: domestic
- Applications: water supply systems, fire-fighting sets, washing systems, pressure systems, irrigation pumps, liquids transfer
- typology: surface
- Family: self-priming
- Flow rate up to 85 l/min (5,1 m³/h)
- Head up to 70 m
- Temperature of the liquid to +40 °C
- Ambient Temperature da -10 °C to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 9 m (HS)
- Max. working pressure 6.5 bar
- Continuous service S1
|Size Discharge||1″ x 1″|
|Power||1100 W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||5 ~ 70 L/min|
|Head||55 ~ 28 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 9 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||388mm x 180mm x 201mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box
There are no reviews yet.