Model: PK90 (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo peripheral pump with peripheral impeller.
Three Phase, 415V
- Suitable for use with clean water that does not contain abrasive particles and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- Ideal for domestic use and in particular for distributing water in combination with small pressure sets and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: domestic
- Applications: water supply systems, pressure systems, irrigation pumps
- Typology: surface
- Family: peripheral
- Performance Range:
a) Flow rate up to 90 l/min (5,4 m³/h)
b) Head up to 100 m
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +60 °C
- Ambient temperature up to +40 °C (+50 °C for PK 60)
- Manometric suction lift up to 8 m
- Max. working pressure:
a) 6 bar for PK 60, PK 60-MD, PK 65, PK 70, PK 80
b) 10 bar for PK 90, PK 100, PK 200, PK 300
- Continuous service S1
|Size Discharge||3/4″ x 3/4″|
|Power||750 W / Three phase|
|Flow Rate||5 ~ 40 L/min|
|Head||82 ~ 5 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 8 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +60°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||278mm x 140mm x 180mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box
There are no reviews yet.