Model: PKSm60 (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo self-priming pump with peripheral impeller.
Single phase, 240V.
- Suitable for use with clean water that does not contain abrasive particles and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- As a result of their compactness, reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, they are suitable for use in domestic applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small pressure sets, for the irrigation of gardens and allotments, for drawing water from tanks and for all those other situations where air or water may be present in the water to be pumped.
- The pump comes complete with a flap-check valve.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: domestic
- Applications: water supply systems, pressure systems, irrigation pumps
- typology: surface
- Family: peripheral
- Flow rate up to 50 l/min (3,0 m³/h)
- Head up to 70 m
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +60 °C
- Ambient temperature up to +40 °C (+45 °C for PKS 60)
- Manometric suction lift up to 9 m (HS)
- Max. working pressure:
- 6 bar for PKS 60, PKS 65
- 7 bar for PKS 70, PKS 80
- Continuous service S1
|Size Discharge||1″ x 1″|
|Power||370 W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||5 ~ 40 L/min|
|Head||38 ~ 5 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 9 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +60°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||195mm x 149mm x 183mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box
There are no reviews yet.