Model: Plurijetm3/200 (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo multistage self-priming pump.
Single phase, 240V
- As a result of their quietness, reliability and low energy consumption, the self-priming “PLURIJET” pumps are recommended for use in domestic and civil applications such as the pressurisation and distribution of water in combination with pressure sets, and in rain water recovery and irrigation systems, etc.
- They are designed to pump water even in cases where air is present.
- Suitable for use with clean water even where air is present and with liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: domestic, civil
- Applications: water supply systems, pressure systems, irrigation pumps
- typology: surface
- Family: self-priming
- Flow rate up to 200 l/min (12,0 m³/h)
- Head up to 97 m
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +40 °C
- Ambient Temperature to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 9 m (HS)
- Max. working pressure 10 bar
- Continuous service S1
|Size Discharge||1¼” x 1″|
|Power||1100 W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||20 ~ 200 L/min|
|Head||43 ~ 13 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 9 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||440mm x 185mm x 224mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box
There are no reviews yet.