Pedrollo PMC30/50 is a heavy duty sewage pump made from heavy gauge robust cast iron with guide rail system.
- 3 phase
- MC series pumps, made from heavy gauge cast iron offering exceptional sturdiness, abrasion resistance and durability.
- Equipped with a DOUBLE-CHANNEL impeller and are capable of pumping liquids containing short fi bred suspended solids.
- Ideal for pumping sewage, waste water, water mixed with mud, groundwater and surface water in locations such as apartment blocks, public buildings, factories, tower garages, underground car parks and cleaning areas, etc.
- Pumped liquid: drainage dark water
- Passage of solids 50mm
- 10 m maximum immersion depth
- Maximum liquid temperature +40°C
- Solids passage:
(a) up to Ø 50 mm for MC 15-20-30-40/50
(b) up to Ø 70 mm for MC 30-40/70
- Minimum immersion depth for continuous service:
(a) 380 mm for MC 15-20-30-40/50
(b) 430 mm for MC 30-40/70
|Power||2200 W / Three phase|
|Flow Rate||100 ~ 1100 L/min|
|Head||22~ 2 meters|
|Immersion Limit||Max. 10 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions Ø x H||345mm x 517mm|
- Power cable 10m
- Guide rail system