Model: PQ3000 (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo peripheral pump with bronze impeller.
Single phase, 240V
- The hydraulic characteristics of this pump, coupled with its compactness, make it suitable for use in the industrial applications.
- Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: industrial
- Applications: water supply systems, air conditioning systems, washing systems, pressure systems, cooling systems, ironing system, irrigation pumps
- typology: surface
- Family: peripheral
- Flow rate up to 50 l/min (3,0 m³/h)
- Head up to 180 m
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +90 °C
- Ambient Temperature da -10 °C to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 8 m
- Max. working pressure 18 bar
- Continuous service S1
|Size Discharge||3/4″ x 3/4″|
|Power||2200 W / Three phase|
|Flow Rate||10 ~ 50 L/min|
|Head||160 ~ 50 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 8 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +90°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||327mm x 164mm x 212mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box
There are no reviews yet.