Model: PVm55 (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo peripheral pump with brass impeller.
Single phase, 240V
- The design of this particularly compact brass pump offers an effective guarantee against the formation of rust and oxidation; as a result they are recommended for use in industrial applications such as cooling and conditioning.
- Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: industrial
- Applications: air conditioning systems, cooling systems, ironing system
- typology: surface
- Family: peripheral
- Flow rate up to 45 l/min (2,7 m³/h)
- Head up to 42 m
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +90 °C
- Ambient Temperature da -10 °C to +50 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 8 m
- Max. working pressure 10 bar
- Continuous service S1
|Size Discharge||1/4″ x 1/4″|
|Power||180 W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||2 ~ 10 L/min|
|Head||35 ~ 5 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 8 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +90°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||188mm x 118mm x 145mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box