Model: RXm2 (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo submersible drainage pump with stainless steel body.
Single phase, 240V.
- The RX series pumps are suitable for use with clear water that does not contain abrasive particles.
- As a result of the design solutions that have been adopted, such as the complete cooling of the motor and the shaft with double seal, these pumps are easy to use and reliable.
- They are suitable for use in fixed installations and applications such as draining small flooded areas (rooms, cellars, garages) in the event of an emergency, for the disposal of waste water in the home (from dishwashers, washing machines) and for emptying drainage traps.
- Liquid type: clean water
- Uses: domestic, civil
- Applications: drainage, emptying tanks
- typology: submersible
- Family: submersible pumps
- Flow rate up to 300 l/min (18,0 m³/h)
- Head up to 20 m
- Temperature of the liquid to +40 °C
- 10 m maximum immersion depth (with a sufficiently long power cable)
- Passage of suspended solids up to Ø 10 mm
- Suction level:
a) 14 mm above ground level for RX 1-2-3
b) 25 mm above ground level for RX 4-5
- Continuous service S1
|Power||370 W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||20 ~ 220 L/min|
|Immersion Limit||Max. 7 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +50°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions Ø x H||147mm x 225mm|
- Auto float switch
- 5m cable
- Carton box