Model: TISSEL5CR100 (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo multistage pump with TISSEL inverter control.
Single phase, 240V.
- TISSEL 100 – 5CR 100 are compact pumping units composed by a multistage centrifugal pump 4CP 100 with an integrated speed regulator (inverter) complete with a pressure sensing device built-in.
- Sturdy and very easy to use. They are the perfect solution to get a constant pressure in every tap of the system.
- The inverter is a water cooled type, and has an IP 65 protection grade. It receives a single-phase alternate voltage (230±10% V – 50/60 Hz) and supplies a three- phase alternate output voltage which supplies the motor of the pump with an IE3 performance class.
- The wear of the water pump components is reduced due to the low speed of the motor during its duty life and it is progressively started and stopped.
- Significant energy savings in term of low flow rates.
- Dry running protection.
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Liquid temperature between -0°C and +40°C
- Ambient temperature up to +40°C
- Max. working pressure 7bar
- Continuous service S1
- Clean water only
|Size Discharge||1″ x 1″|
|Flow Rate||5 ~ 130L/min|
|Delivery Head||56 ~ 8m|
|Minimum Set Point||2.2 Bar|
|Minimum Set Point||5 ~ 107L/min|
|Standard Set Point||3.7 Bar|
|Standard Set Point||5 ~ 80L/min|
|Maximum Set Point||5.5 Bar|
|Maximum Set Point||5 ~ 33L/min|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||411mm x 256mm x 412mm|
- TISSEL100 Inverter
There are no reviews yet.