Model: TR0.75 (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo grinder submersible pump.
Three phase, 415V.
- The grinder pump of the TRITUS series, made of remarkably thick cast iron, exceptionally robust, abrasion-resistant and long lasting, is equipped with highly resistant and tempered stainless steel GRINDER.
- This allows for the total shredding of solids and fibers contained in wastewater and sewage in domestic and civil sectors, for the conveyance under pressure into the sewer system through small diameter pipes.
- Liquid type: sewage water
- Uses: domestic, civil
- Applications: drainage, dirty water – slightly solid particles, emptying tanks
- typology: submersible
- Family: submersible pumps
- Flow rate up to 280 l/min (16,8 m³/h)
- Head up to 31 m
- Temperature of the liquid to +40 °C
- 10 m maximum immersion depth (with a sufficiently long power cable)
- Suction down above ground level:
a) 85 mm for TR 0.75-1.1
b) 95 mm for TR 1.5-2.2
- Minimum immersion depth for continuous service:
a) 300 mm for TR 0.75-1.1
b) 350 mm for TR 1.5-2.2
|Power||750 W / Three phase|
|Flow Rate||10 ~ 120 L/min|
|Head||16.5 ~ 1.5 meters|
|Immersion Limit||Max. 5 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions Ø x H||240mm x 405mm|
- Without float switch
- 10m cable
There are no reviews yet.