Model: VX30/40 (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo vortex submersible pump is suitable suitable for draining dirty, sewage and refluent water, and water mixed with putrid mud.
Three phase, 415V.
- The VX 40 and VX 65 series of pumps, manufactured from stainless steel and heavy gauge robust cast iron, resistant to abrasion and long-lasting.
- They are fitted with a VORTEX impeller and are therefore suitable for draining dirty, sewage and refluent water, and water mixed with putrid mud.
- They are suitable for installation in sewers, tunnels, excavations, canals, underground car parks, etc.
- Liquid type: sewage water
- Uses: civil, industrial
- Applications: drainage, dirty water – slightly solid particles, emptying tanks
- Typology: submersible
- Family: submersible pumps
- Flow rate up to 1500 l/min (90,0 m³/h)
- Head up to 26 m
- Temperature of the liquid to +40 °C
- 10 m maximum immersion depth (with a sufficiently long power cable)
- Passage of solids: – up to Ø 40 mm for VX /40 – up to Ø 65 mm for VX /65
- Minimum immersion depth for continuous service: – 450 mm for VX /40 – 500 mm for VX /65
|Power||2200 W / Three phase|
|Flow Rate||100 ~ 750 L/min|
|Head||19 ~ 3 meters|
|Immersion Limit||Max. 10 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions Ø x H||398mm x 587mm|
- 10m cable
- Float switch
There are no reviews yet.