Model: VXm15/50N (Made in Italy)
Pedrollo vortex submersible pump for dirty water which contains suspended solids.
Single phase, 240V.
- Suitable for use in domestic, civil and industrial applications where the water, such as groundwater, surface water and sewage water, contains suspended solids up to Ø 50 mm.
- They are suitable for use in applications such as for draining flooded areas such as cellars, underground car parks, car washes, for emptying cesspools and for sewage disposal.
- These pumps distinguish themselves for their reliability, which can be best appreciated under automatic operating conditions in fixed installations.
- Liquid type: sewage water
- Uses: domestic, civil, industrial
- Applications: drainage, dirty water – slightly solid particles, emptying tanks
- typology: submersible
- Family: submersible pumps
- Flow rate up to 650 l/min (39,0 m³/h)
- Head up to 15 m
- Temperature of the liquid to +40 °C
- 5 m maximum immersion depth (with a sufficiently long power cable)
- Solids passage:
a) up to Ø 40 mm for VX8-10-15/35
b) up to Ø 50 mm for VX8-10-15/50
- Minimum immersion depth for continuous service:
a) 290 mm for VX8-10-15/35
b) 320 mm for VX8-10-15/50
|Power||1100 W / Single phase|
|Flow Rate||50 ~ 650 L/min|
|Head||11 ~ 2 meters|
|Immersion Limit||Max. 5 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions Ø x H||250mm x 446mm|
- Float switch
- 10m cable
There are no reviews yet.