REX N100A is a pipe threading machine with threading capacity from 1/2″ to 4″.
- Less than 100 sec to make a perfect 4″ pipe taper thread. Less than 20 sec for a 1″ pipe taper thread.
- Uni-auto die head for ½ – 2 ” pipe. Dies are compatible with NP50A/NP80A manual die heads and Uni-auto die heads.
- Profiling die head for 2½ – 4″ pipe. REX original profiling system enables precise, straight tapers, with 20 mm dies performing at higher speed and requiring less power consumption.
- Quick, adjustable cutter.
- Quiet, maintenance-free condenser motor.
- Built-in tool box is convenient for on-site work.
- Large-capacity scrap catcher.
- Threading size, thread length, and microfine adjustment of thread diameter can all be adjusted easily.
- Compact and lightweight for its class (123kg), it can be set up by just two people.
|Threading Capacity||1/2″ – 4″|
|Motor Voltage||220V 50Hz|
|Motor Power||Input: 1000 W
Output: 750 W
|Rotation Speed (Unloaded)||a) 13 rpm
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||873mm x 635mm x 558mm|
- Cutting oil (50W-R) 4 Liters.
- Hex key wrench
- BSPT Dies 1/2″-3/4″ x 1set
- BSPT Dies 1″-2″ x 1 set
- Die Head 2-1/2″ – 4″ x 1unit