SAER CB60 is a twin impeller centrifugal water pump.
- Three Phase
- Made in Italy
- Two impeller is supported by the motor shaft, contain in a sturdy cast iron pump body.
- Rotating inside blade diffusers, they drive the fluid leaving each impeller towards the inlet of the subsequent one.
- The fluid leaves the pump through the pump outlet.
- Each impeller and its blade diffuser make a pumping stage according to the operating principle of centrifugal pumps. This increases the pressure of the fluid that is added to the other pressure increases provided by the other stages in series.
- For mechanically and chemically non-aggressive fluids.
- Water supply
- Automatic distribution of water with small or medium tanks for irrigation.
- Pressure increases in water mains.
- Temperature of the liquid to +70 °C
- Ambient Temperature da -15 °C to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 8 m (HS)
- Max. working pressure 10 bar
- Can be installed with the motor shaft in either vertical or horizontal position.
- In the event of vertical installations, the motor must always be positioned above the pump body.
|Size Discharge||1½” x 1¼”|
|Power||2200 W / Three Phase|
|Flow Rate||17 ~ 233 L/min|
|Head||62 ~ 8 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 8 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +70°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||444mm x 205mm x 232mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box