SAER FC25-2F is a twin impeller close coupled centrifugal water pump.
- Single Phase
- Made in Italy
- Twin impeller close coupled centrifugal pump is fitted with 2 opposing impellers housed in the pump body on the rotor shaft by means of keyways.
- The opposing impeller’s functioning in series on the same motor shaft ensures perfect balance is achieved, thus avoiding overloading the motor bearings brought by hydraulic thrust loads.
- The liquid pumped is conveyed into the spiral shaped volute of the pump body, transforming the kinetic energy into dynamic pressure energy.
- Pressure and flow is achieved with minimum loss due to the hydrodynamics closed impeller design.
- Industrial water supply
- Pressurised water using pressure vessels
- Horticultural & agricultural irrigation
- Civil and domestic water transfer
- Boiler & Chiller
- Temperature of the liquid to +70 °C
- Ambient Temperature da -15 °C to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 8 m (HS)
- Max. working pressure 10 bar
- Can be installed with the motor shaft in either vertical or horizontal position.
- In the event of vertical installations, the motor must always be positioned above the pump body.
|Size Discharge||1¼” x 1”|
|Power||1100 W / Single Phase|
|Flow Rate||17 ~ 117 L/min|
|Head||49 ~ 34 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 8 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +70°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||381mm x 190mm x 265mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box