SAER IR80-200B is a mono-block, close coupled, inverter motor, industrial type centrifugal pump
- Three Phase
- Made in Italy
- Pompe type ESCC (End Suction Closed Coupling): close coupled and compact design to minimise costs and dimensions.
- “Back pull-out” design: The motor unit and the rotating part of the pump can be removed without having to remove the pump body from the plant pipes. Pump casing according to EN733 standard.
- Energy saving: high-efficiency hydraulic design optimised with CFD systems that meet the ErP Directive (Energy related Products) *
- Motors with IE2 and IE3 efficiency classes, ErP Directive compliant, oversized and suitable for use with frequency converter (inverter) as standard.
- “Heavy duty” construction: shaft-end made of stainless steel AISI 431 or Duplex as standard, oversized ball bearings and protected from outer agents to offer a reduced working noise and a long service life.
- Heating and heat recovery systems
- Water supply facilities
- Pressurisation groups.
- Temperature of the liquid to +90 °C
- Ambient Temperature da -10 °C to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 8 m (HS)
- Max. working pressure 6 bar
The electric pumps can be positioned with horizontal or vertical axis always with the motor upwards.
|Size Discharge||4″ x 3”|
|Power||30000 W / Three Phase|
|Flow Rate||1333 ~ 4166 L/min|
|Head||52.5 ~ 31 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 8 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +90°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||885mm x 345mm x 430mm|
- Without cable
- Carton box