SAER NSB95B/12 is bore hole submersible pump.
- Single phase
- Draws from wells with minimum diameter of 104mm, tanks or natural basins.
- Complete unit of pump with electric motor.
- Hydraulic part to be connected with 4″ submersible motors with coupling.
- Radial impellers (NS95 B & C)
- Semi axial impellers (NS95 DA & E)
- Outlet complete with non return valve.
- Pump equipped with counter trust ring in anti-rust resin. Diffuser complete with wear ring in stainless stee.
- Driving bushings in anti-wear rubber.
- Fluid: chemically and mechanically non-aggressive, without any solid substance or abrasive parts.
- Passing of solids: max 2 mm.
- Temperature of the pumped liquid: min 0°C max 35°C.
- Maximum working pressure: 34 bar.
- Maximum immersion depth: 300 m under liquid level.
- Direction of rotation: counter-clockwise, looking by the outlet.
- Installation: Vertical or Horizontal.
|Power||750 W / Single Phase|
|Flow Rate||26.7 ~ 105 L/min|
|Head||53 ~ 25 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 8 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +35°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||100mm x 861mm|