Stream SHF6B is a 3HP centrifugal pump with flow rate up to maximum 800L/min.
- 3 phase
- Model in catalogue is : SHF6B
Applications and Installation
- Specifically designed to achieve high delivery rates with low to medium heads for industrial and agricultural uses.
- Their volute impeller makes it able to pump water that is even fairly dirty.
- High delivery rates under continuous or heavy duty, making them advantageous for rain and gravity irrigation, for pumping water from lakes, river, well and for a wide variety of other applications, etc.
- Pumps should be installed in a covered area, protected against the weather.
- Pump Body: cast iron
- Motor Housing: aluminum
- Shaft: 45# steel/stainless steel
- Impeller: brass
- Motor: closed, externally ventilated
- Insulation Class: B/F
- Protection Class: IP44/IP54
- Duty: continuously rated
- Mechanical Seal: ceramic steatite/ metalled carbon
- Max ambient temperature up to 40°C
- Max fluid temperature up to 80°C
- Max pressure up to 10 bar
|Size Discharge||3″ x 3″|
|Power||3HP / Three Phase|
|Flow Rate||100 ~ 800 L/min|
|Head||10.5 ~ 7 meters|
|Manometric Suction Lift||Max. 9 meters|
|Liquid Temperature||Max. +80°C|
|Environment Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||385mm x 237mm x 312mm|