Toku AA0B (Made in Japan) is an air chipping hammer designed for general chiseling in construction worksites.
- Easy to handle: Good weight balance.
- Least vibration at handle to reduce fatigue.
- Precision spool valve design system to ensure maximum power against light body weight.
- Renovation works of inside building
- Light duty concrete breaking works
- Laying the water and gas supply line
- Electric cable laying works
- Removing concrete rest from the concrete mixer
|Piston Diameter||20 mm|
|Piston Stroke||50 mm|
|Blow Per Minutes||3600 bpm|
|Net Weight||2.0 kg|
|Overall Length||254 mm|
|Avg. Air Consumption||0.35 m3/min (12.3 cfm)|
|Hose Size||12.7 mm|
|Hexagon Shank Size||12mm x 53mm|